Using the height of your rooms is a great way to add storage without compromising on floor space.
Storage that multi-tasks
No room for specific storage? Try to pick pieces that work double time.
- If you have a home office, go for a desk that includes some drawers or shelves for your important files and essential equipment. This saves you needing to invest in a separate filing cabinet.
- Ottomans are an excellent choice for combining seating and storage. Not only do they look great, but also provide a handy hideaway.
- Don’t let your get-ready essentials clutter your bedroom. Pick a dressing table that has some drawers to keep the stuff you need close to hand.
Make the best first impression
Hallways are a prime candidate for clutter – which isn’t ideal when they’re the first thing people see of your home.
- Pair some hooks or a coat stand with some shoe storage and you’re sorted for when you leave the house and come home. Some shoe storage units even double up as a bench, giving you somewhere to sit when you put on your shoes.
- Complete the welcoming entranceway look with a console table for keeping your keys or other essentials you need when you leave.
Living and dining storage
Smart storage that doesn’t impose on your living space.
Get the look
Clever coffee tables
Combining form and function, discover coffee tables that not only look good but are super handy too with hidden storage compartments. The ideal place to store bits and bobs, from the TV remote to books and magazines.
With clothes and accessories and everything else you need to keep in the bedroom, storing it all can often feel like a bit of a puzzle. Luckily there’s some clever ways to keep it tidy and organised.
Get the look
A place for everything
The easiest way to keep your bedroom neat and tidy? Look to trunks, baskets and boxes for the perfect storage solution, without compromising on style.
Bathroom storage ideas
Check out our full range of bathroom storage units, or get creative with our bathroom storage ideas.