Depending on your location, type and size of product, we have different delivery prices. You can see the delivery cost for each item in the ‘Delivery & Returns’ section on each of the product details pages, as well as estimated delivery times.
|Product type||Click & Collect||Home Delivery||Returns|
|Selected home accessories & small items||Due to the unfolding situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19), our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. We’ll update you if the situation changes.||Free for orders over £50 or £4.95 if you spend less||£4.95|
|Furniture & bulky items||N/A||£25 for orders over £500 or £15 if you spend less||£25 for orders over £500 or £15 if you spent less|
*Free delivery on selected orders over £50. If your home accessory item is small enough to be delivered by one person, then free delivery on selected orders over £50 will apply.
**Larger items requiring two people to deliver are not included in the Free Delivery on selected orders over £50. A delivery rate of £25 when you spend over £500 and £15 if you spend less will apply.
***Applies to Online orders only. Unwanted goods may be returned under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. See citizensadvice.org.uk for a full explanation of your rights. A collection charge will apply at our standard rate. Please note that made-to-order item returns may only be in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
While we deliver to most areas in the UK, we are unable to guarantee delivery, within our usual lead times, to certain areas. These include Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands (excluding Guernsey), Isles of Scilly and the Isle of Man. We don’t deliver to BFPO addresses or Guernsey.
Smaller items will be delivered by Hermes and you will be given a delivery timeslot. If you are not going to be in on the delivery date you will have the option to designate a safe place to leave the parcel or to change the delivery address.
For furniture and bulky items, you can book a UK delivery slot online. Delivery slots will be made available within 2 weeks onwards from this point. Following order placement, you will receive a text message containing a link that takes you to the online booking system, allowing you to book a slot.
Our Track & Trace service means, that on the morning of your delivery, you will receive a link via text or email that will give you the number you are on the delivery route alongside a map of your area.
During the day you can see where the delivery vehicle is on the map in relation to your house and what number they are on. Call Customer Services on 0344 499 4686 if you require more information.
Delivery lead times stated on the product page excludes all Bank Holidays and Sundays.
Call Customer Services for more information or look at our Frequently Asked Questions.
Click & Collect
How does the click & collect service work?
Due to the unfolding situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19), our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. We’ll update you if the situation changes.
- To obtain a refund you must take reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do so, we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods. Made-to-order items cannot be refunded unless you cancel in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information Cancellation Additional Charges) Regulations, or they are faulty or not as described. We may ask to review the goods through an independent inspection before a refund is given. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Goods purchased online cannot be returned to store. Please call Customer Services on 0344 499 4686 to return your items and we will make arrangements for the goods to be collection from you. Please note this will incur a lead-time. Our home delivery company will contact you directly to book this in with you. For standard delivery items purchased through our website, you can follow the returns procedure outlined in the delivery note. Unwanted goods may be returned free of charge under your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Addition Charges) Regulations provided we are notified within 14 days following date of receipt. We reserve the right to apply a collection charge for return postage. If the returned goods are faulty or damaged before delivery, no collection fee will be applied. If your item was ordered through Click & Collect, Customer Services will provide you with a returns label, which you can return to any DPD pick-up point.
- If you have paid for delivery then we will refund the original delivery charge for unwanted goods if all the goods purchased on the order are returned. (Please be aware we do charge for returns on unwanted goods, for details of these charges click here). Part returns do not qualify for a delivery refund. Delivery refunds are at our lowest delivery rates. Any enhanced delivery fees will not be refunded. Refund of delivery charges will be in accordance with your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Selected upholstery items are made-to-order. Any cancellations must be made in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Your refund will be processed within no more than 14 days of the day we receive the returned goods, or, where the goods have not been delivered to you, within 14 days of your cancellation.
- Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation or the goods have been unnecessarily handled by you, we may make a deduction from any refund due to you.
- We will only make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for the order.
- Where the goods were delivered to a third party and you are unable to return them to us, you may not be entitled to a refund. We will not supply or deliver to shipping agents or to agents who sell on our goods to third parties.
- To obtain a refund if your local store has closed please call Customer Services on 0344 499 4686 and we will make arrangements with you.
Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations
Click here for more details.