Habitat help centre
We’ve a selection of handy guides, helpful FAQs and inspirational ideas to help you resolve any queries. Simply click on a link below to find the answers you need...
Top 5 FAQs
What’s happened to my Habitat account?
Argos and Habitat have come together and as a result your Habitat account and details have been deleted. If you already have an Argos account, you can now use this on both the Argos and Habitat website. If you don't have an Argos account, you can create a new one through either website. You'll now have one login for both, that'll house all your orders and information. If you want to update any details, you'll need to access your account via Argos.
How do I return an item?
You have lots of options available to you. We offer a 30 day returns policy, where you can return your item(s) to one of our Argos stores or Argos stores within a Sainsbury's supermarket for a refund or exchange. If your order was delivered to you, you can also arrange a collection via our customer services team on 0345 640 2020. Please see our latest store updates on where and how you can safely return your items.
What counts as proof of purchase?
You can use any of these:
- Till receipt
- Confirmation email
- Your order number
If you can’t find one of the above, don’t worry. We should be able to sort everything out if you have:
- Your card/bank statement
- The email address used to buy your item
How does Click & Collect work?
You can now collect your Habitat shopping from Argos and selected Sainsbury's stores. Here's how it works:
- Once you reach your bag, select your nearest Argos store, collection point in a Sainsbury’s supermarket or Argos store in a Sainsbury’s supermarket to pick up your order from. Not sure which to pick? We'll let you know which one has what you want in stock.
- Pop in your payment details to pay when you check out online.
- We'll send a text or email from Argos with your order reference and collect code, which you’ll need when you collect your order.
- We’ll hold your item(s) for 7 days. Need more time? You can extend this for another 7 days - go to your 'Account' on Argos.co.uk, choose 'recent orders' and you can extend from there.
- If you paid using your Argos Card, you'll need to bring this card with you when you collect your order. This is so we can verify your identity and protect your account.
Please see our latest store updates to check where you can collect orders from in your area.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver across mainland UK and Northern Ireland. For smaller items, we can also deliver to the Scottish Islands, Isles of Scilly and the Isle of Man. Where goods are delivered directly by our suppliers we don't always have access to current stock levels, and delivery restrictions may apply to Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands. To find out if we come to your area, enter your postcode on the page of the item that you want to buy.
We also deliver to the Channel Islands, working with ship2me.co.uk. See their website for more details.
Habitat and Argos are working together
Part of the family
Enjoy Habitat style with the added perks of Argos benefits. We’ve joined together to offer our customers the best possible shopping experience, with same day delivery options and more locations to Click & Collect your orders from.