The bedroom is our sanctuary – a place for us to relax and unwind, and of course, get some shut-eye. A good night’s sleep has many health and wellbeing benefits so it’s vital to get the right look and feel for this space. So, lie back and get comfy while we talk you through our bedroom décor ideas.
Choose a bed that suits your style
In a bedroom, the bed plays the staring role so it's important to get it right. Here are some things to consider:
- Size: Will you need a single, double, king size or even a super king size bed? Remember to measure your space to make sure it will fit.
- Style: Do you prefer an upholstered, wooden, metal, faux leather or velvet bed frame?
- Storage: Will you require underbed storage? If so you might want to consider an ottoman bed.
- Function: Is your bed for the master suite, spare room or kids' bedroom?
Short on space? No problem
Is your spare room also your office and at-home gym? We get it. Look to our sofa beds for a space-savvy solution. Transforming from stylish sofa by day to so-comfy bed by night, you'll get the best of both worlds.
Go matchy, matchy
If you like a sleek and co-ordinated bedroom style, then you might want to check out our bedroom furniture sets. With complimentary wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables and more, designing your dream sleep space couldn't be simpler.
Utilise the space under your bed
Running out of room? Get space-savvy with under bed storage trunks. Ideal for storing seasonal clothing, toys or bedding, trunks will keep everything dust-free and neatly tucked out of sight.
Control the clutter with baskets
Streamline your stuff with our selection of baskets and storage boxes. Whether you prefer neutral or colourful, you'll find the right style for you.
Bedroom furniture and storage ideas
Breathe new life into your personal oasis and make the most out of your space with our bedroom furniture and storage ideas. Whether you’re getting started, redecorating or just want to get things in order, we’ve got some brilliant storage solutions for bedrooms.
Bedroom storage furniture
If you’re after storage solutions for your bedroom, our under-bed storage is ideal for keeping all your extra clothes out of sight.
Or for storage furniture that adds characters— including benches, clothes rails and baskets—check out our full range of bedroom storage furniture.
Smart and stylish storage solutions
- Pick up a storage trunk to tuck away your extra whilst adding a vintage touch to your space.
- Check out our decorative storage boxes to help you pack away your bits and bobs in style.
Storage ideas to help you stay on trend
Storage ideas for small bedrooms
If space is at a premium, our small space ideas guide is packed with nifty and creative solutions. Vacuum bags are great for giving you that much-needed extra storage for coats and shoes while our cube storage baskets stack up and add a fun touch to your space.
Tips for staying organised and on trend
- Give your home a makeover for the new year with our interior design trends for 2024, covering the must-have pieces and colour combinations to keep your home looking fresh.
- If you’re ready to declutter, our storage ideas guide will help you with handy tips and ideas to stay organised. Whether you’re looking to make the most of your hallways or help keep your bedroom tidy, we’ve got you covered.
- When it comes to decluttering, our shoe storage solutions are ideal—whether you’re looking for racks to display your favourite kicks or want folding cabinets for that flexibility.