Details & Dimensions
- Designed in-house and exclusive to Habitat.
- Rolled slats included, mattress and bed linen sold separately.
- This Habitat bed frame is designed to fit our UK size mattresses.
- Shop our mattress collection to find the mattress that suits the way you sleep.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W150 x H84 x L211cm.
- Sleeping dimensions: W150 x L200cm.
- Underbed clearance: 26cm.
- Bed frame: lacquered solid ash and ash veneer.
- Slats: solid pine.
Product Code: 335964
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- Remove stubborn stains with a weak washing up liquid solution and a damp cloth and dry after with a clean cloth.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning agents.
- Always use placemats and coasters to protect the surface from moisture and heat.
You may also like
Kingsize bed frame 150cm is rated out of 5 by 81.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sally2017 from A very nice bed! This is the second Tatsuma double bed I have brought from Habitat in 5 years. Having recently moved this one is for a second bedroom. Delivered promptly, easy to put together and very comfortable. Lovely looking and excellent value.
Date published: 2019-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by JDL1982 from Good quality, good value It's a good quality solid bed, and looks stylish. Also very easy to assemble.
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Artgirl from Solid bed Bought this to replace a John Lewis bed that broke- so much more sturdy and better made. Easy to assemble. A great buy!
Date published: 2019-02-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ka132 from Lovely wood, well built and finished Made from lovely wood, which has been finished. The frame is well built and easy enough to construct. The packaging contained minimal plastic, being mostly cardboard.
Date published: 2019-01-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sophie from Lovely design and quality materials Bought this bed as a replacement for an old one, and the difference is amazing- lovely high bed that suits the style of our room, made with really good quality wood (which is a dead weight to cart around the house while building!). Took maybe an hour and a half to build from boxes. Only thing that was surprising was I thought the headboard would be taller and stick up over the pillows, but it's tucked behind them, but it's no big deal.
Date published: 2019-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by JackieR from stylish, simple and compact I had struggled to find a bed to fit an awkward space which wasn't a divan or a small double. This bed was perfect. Easy to assemble but robust when up. Good height and looks great.
Date published: 2018-10-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ann1e from Brilliant bed I am really happy with the bed, the quality is great and looks brilliant! 10 out of 10
Date published: 2018-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by T28 from Quality!!! The bed frame is very good quality. Easy to put together. Bought a Simba mattress to go on it and it looks cool. I would recommend it to anyone. Even better as I got 20% off bedframe and mattress so good alround.
Date published: 2018-08-15