Details & Dimensions
- Designed in-house and exclusive to Habitat.
- Rolled slats included, mattress and bed linen sold separately.
- This Habitat bed frame is designed to fit our UK size mattresses.
- Shop our mattress collection to find the mattress that suits the way you sleep.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W150 x H84 x L211cm.
- Sleeping dimensions: W150 x L200cm.
- Underbed clearance: 26cm.
- Bed frame: lacquered solid ash and ash veneer.
- Slats: solid pine.
Product Code: 335964
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- Remove stubborn stains with a weak washing up liquid solution and a damp cloth and dry after with a clean cloth.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning agents.
- Always use placemats and coasters to protect the surface from moisture and heat.
Kingsize bed frame 150cm is rated out of 5 by 83.
Rated 5 out of 5 by London420 from Perfect bed frame Fairly minimalist design; solid-looking wood; the head end tilts back at the perfect angle to pile up some pillows, making it a very comfortable bed to lounge in. Assembly easy, except it isn't clear which way up the parts should go e.g. the supporting rail has a bracket along the top edge but is shown centrally in instructions, so it's hard to know which way up the part goes. The mattress lies flat on the bed instead of within the frame, so lighter mattresses may slip off the frame.
Date published: 2019-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kamlesh420 from Tatsuma Ash Kingsize Bed Awesome Looking at few bed frame we came across this one, had a minimal design and fitted right in with our decor, once received would say the pakaging was spot on and secure to ensure no damage to the pproduct. coming to the built quality i have to say its exceptional. the finish on the wood is smooth and precious. the fitting was easy and straight forward. once the frame was assembled, it felt really sturdy and solid. only thing i would say that due to the head board design the pillow seems to slide out. if the bed is against the wall you should be fine. great bed frame highly recommend it. based on this i have recommended this bed to 2 of my family members and they have bought them and are as happy.
Date published: 2019-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sally2017 from A very nice bed! This is the second Tatsuma double bed I have brought from Habitat in 5 years. Having recently moved this one is for a second bedroom. Delivered promptly, easy to put together and very comfortable. Lovely looking and excellent value.
Date published: 2019-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by JDL1982 from Good quality, good value It's a good quality solid bed, and looks stylish. Also very easy to assemble.
Date published: 2019-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Artgirl from Solid bed Bought this to replace a John Lewis bed that broke- so much more sturdy and better made. Easy to assemble. A great buy!
Date published: 2019-02-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ka132 from Lovely wood, well built and finished Made from lovely wood, which has been finished. The frame is well built and easy enough to construct. The packaging contained minimal plastic, being mostly cardboard.
Date published: 2019-01-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Sophie from Lovely design and quality materials Bought this bed as a replacement for an old one, and the difference is amazing- lovely high bed that suits the style of our room, made with really good quality wood (which is a dead weight to cart around the house while building!). Took maybe an hour and a half to build from boxes. Only thing that was surprising was I thought the headboard would be taller and stick up over the pillows, but it's tucked behind them, but it's no big deal.
Date published: 2019-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by JackieR from stylish, simple and compact I had struggled to find a bed to fit an awkward space which wasn't a divan or a small double. This bed was perfect. Easy to assemble but robust when up. Good height and looks great.
Date published: 2018-10-13