Details & Dimensions
- Designed in-house and exclusive to Habitat.
- Rolled slats included, mattress and bed linen sold separately.
- This Habitat bed frame is designed to fit our UK size mattresses.
- Shop our mattress collection to find the mattress that suits the way you sleep.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W150 x H84 x L211cm.
- Sleeping dimensions: W150 x L200cm.
- Underbed clearance: 26cm.
- Bed frame: walnut stained solid ash and ash veneer.
- Slats: solid pine.
Product Code: 335972
Delivery & Returns
Delivery UK Mainland:
Furniture & bulky orders £500 = £25
or £15 if you spend less
Delivery Republic of Ireland:
Furniture orders = £135
Click here to see more on our Delivery & Returns page.
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- Remove stubborn stains with a weak washing up liquid solution and a damp cloth and dry after with a clean cloth.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning agents.
- Always use placemats and coasters to protect the surface from moisture and heat.
Kingsize bed frame 150cm is rated out of 5 by 64.
Rated 5 out of 5 by goodbed from Absolutely love this bed I was debating whether or not to get this bed, sleeping on a mattress for 6 months to decide. In the end I am so happy I went with this bed. Looks very minimalist but with good attention to detail. Looks great in the room. Pretty easy to set up - took a couple of hours but not too bad. Definitely recommend it!
Date published: 2019-05-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Maggie D from Easy assembly One criticism, I wish the headboard was slightly higher, as you can’t see how lovely it is when the pillows are on!
Date published: 2019-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by amy84 from Mid century style! After much deliberation, and almost opting for an Ikea bed, I chose the Tatsuma and so glad I did! The frame is absolutely solid, easy enough to put together, and looks great in my scandi inspired bedroom. I always used to go for pale woods but this dark walnut looks fab against the white walls.
Date published: 2019-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fran2019 from great stylish bed This bed was easy to put together and is more solid and stylish than I was expecting
Date published: 2019-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hughiehugh from Beautiful styling, lovely colour tone We are comrades with this bed, it’s beautifully styled and good solid construction. The walnut wood is a lovely tone. Needs two people to construct it easily
Date published: 2019-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lucy7s from Beautiful colour Lovely sturdy bed in a beautiful colour. A bit hard to put together.
Date published: 2019-01-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bet321 from Stylish and Classic Its a sturdy bed frame, goes with my simplistic bedroom and neutral decor, very stylish and easy to clean. Assembly instructions very clear, I did it by myself within 2 hours. Cant be more satisfied!
Date published: 2018-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by St135 from Good sturdy bed Good sturdy bed and images on website truly represent colour. Easy to build.
Date published: 2018-07-10