Details & Dimensions
- Designed in-house and exclusive to Habitat.
- Rolled slats included, mattress and bed linen sold separately.
- This Habitat bed frame is designed to fit our UK size mattresses.
- Shop our mattress collection to find the mattress that suits the way you sleep.
- Requires home-assembly.
- W150 x H84 x L211cm.
- Sleeping dimensions: W150 x L200cm.
- Underbed clearance: 26cm.
- Bed frame: walnut stained solid ash and ash veneer.
- Sprung slats: solid birch.
Product Code: 335972
Delivery & Returns
Home Delivery to the UK
Orders under £500£15
Orders over £500£25
We offer convenient at-home collection and speedy refunds. Simply call our Customer Services Team on 0344 499 4686 within 14 days of receiving your items.View our Returns Page
- Dust regularly with a clean dry cloth.
- Wipe up any spills immediately with a damp cloth and then dry the surface with a clean dry duster.
- Repeat this procedure for periodic cleaning.
- Remove stubborn stains with a weak washing up liquid solution and a damp cloth and dry after with a clean cloth.
- The use of furniture polish or spray is not necessary or recommended.
- Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaning agents.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent bed frame, looks great Really good build for the price. Slats are screwed making them really secure. Looks great and the walnut finish looks superb with white bedding. Worth noting there isn’t anything holding the mattress in place, it rests on the frame. Ours is king size so the weight of the mattress itself seems to stop the mattress moving around. Don’t feel it’s worth knocking a star off for that as personally doesn’t cause me any problems.
Date published: 2020-10-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Headboard Looks good but pillows slip through the gaps in the headboard!
Date published: 2020-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from A bed This bed is great, you get to fit a King into <<dang close>> the space a normal double takes. Pillows do plop through the headboard if you have a nightmare though!
Date published: 2020-10-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Beautiful aesthetics, want to see more of it! I love the look of the frame, just wish more of it was visible, as it is hidden by the mattress and bedding! Also, the mattress can slide around slightly, as the slats sit flush with the top of the frame, it'd be better if the mattress sat a little lower.
Date published: 2020-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Tatsuma Walnut It’s a beautiful wood and looks very sophisticated, although understated. Excellent value for money.
Date published: 2020-10-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Solid high quality bed Really solid high quality bed frame and the walnut is a great colour, especially with white bedsheets. Really good value for money. My only minor issue is that the pillow slides out a bit between the headboard slats!
Date published: 2020-10-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Tatsuma Bed This bed is great because it’s sturdy but quite airy in style for a smaller room. Easy to assemble.
Date published: 2020-09-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Pretty good for a premium flat pack bed Not quite as robust as hoped, and the final tightness of finish has some gaps, but overall good quality and relatively easy to assemble. It's certainly leaps and bounds better than lower-priced stuff, and the walnut veneer finish is very nice.
Date published: 2020-09-18